Loxo Referral Programs Terms & Conditions
Ah, welcome to everyone’s favorite page: the rarely-read Terms and Conditions that are written in what might as well be a foreign language.
We have four types of referral programs, so for those of you who want to see all the nitty-gritty details (or who just get a kick out of deciphering Legalese), here you go:
For those of us mere mortals who prefer to actually understand what we’re reading, here’s the gist of what you need to know about getting paid:
- You get paid only when your referral becomes a customer and pays. You’ll get that payment the fiscal quarter following when they start with us.
- To get paid the full amount, you need to:
- Submit your + the referral’s info into the form on our referral page AND
- Make an email introducing them to email@example.com. (Let’s be honest: very few people like getting emails from sales reps nowadays, so when your referral sees it coming from you, the ensuing conversation is already off to a much better start.)
- A referral isn’t eligible if:
- They’re a previous Loxo customer
- They submitted a demo request or signed up for Loxo Free in the past 12 months
- They have been in touch with a member of our Sales/BDR team in the past 6 months
- Assuming you submitted the perfect referral (way to go, you!) and they become a paying customer, you’ll be eligible for rewards such as 20% of the value of their first year’s contract (up to $3000), joining us for a podcast episode on Becoming a Hiring Machine, or collaborating on other content together.
If you’ve made it this far, congrats! Our analytics team thanks you as they’ll finally be able to say the legal pages as a whole are not the least engaging pages on our site.