A privately held, life sciences supplier and contract research organization that is rapidly growing and evolving is looking to automate their processes and equipment. We are looking for an Automation Engineer.
Experience with Hamilton Liquid Handlers is preferred. The ideal candidate will have strong problem solving, debugging and documentation skill sets, as well as strong communication and personal skills to thrive in a team environment.
This position is responsible for understanding the manufacturing process, gathering requirements, developing and validating new automated systems. The major focus will be on liquid handling systems and equipment that integrates with the liquid handlers.
· Work collaboratively with our manufacturing group to develop and validate application-specific protocols on Hamilton Vantage and other complex automated instrumentation, including integration of third-party devices.
· Perform preventative maintenance, repair and troubleshoot automation systems in compliance with Good Manufacturing Principles (cGMPs).
· Provide training on use, maintenance and troubleshooting of automation equipment to staff with varying scientific and automation skills.
· Design solutions to improve manufacturing performance (cycle time, reliability, etc.) and to ensure quality and stability of automation systems through future expansions, upgrades and/or replacements.
· Maintain proper documentation to ensure all maintenance and validations are compliant.
· Prepare and write standard operating procedures (SOPs) and support manuals.
Apply here, or Contact Brad McMillan 704-502-0010, Brad@RPMReSearch.Solutions