Blackmere’s mission is to connect brilliant people with inspiring opportunity. Since 2011, our commitment to build strong, positive and innovative communities has started right here at home on the Blackmere team. We are dedicated to integrity, innovation and excellence in both recruitment and technology and are constantly iterating, solving problems and empowering internal and external teams to build a better world.
10,000 Foot View
Our San Francisco based client is looking for a strong Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. The role is both urgent and critical and we are prepared to move quickly for the right candidate. Their mission is to protect the open web and they are working with some of the highest profile companies in the world including Google, The United Nations and Cisco.
What’s in it for YOU:
- Collaborate and consult with stakeholders, both internally and externally to craft dynamic and flexible solutions to meet the needs of a rapidly growing sales organization.
- Play an integral part in working with application owners (Salesforce, Marketo, Zuora) to ensure that our automation and data management processes are smooth and well-connected.
- Draw from your expertise and evaluate business requirements to identify best in class processes and technology solutions.
- Participate in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices.
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, and deployment of third-party tools in enterprise IT projects.
- Optimize processes in Salesforce Sales cloud in classic and lightning environments.
Ideally, you have…
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably with an emphasis in Business Administration or Information Systems), or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of direct experience working as a Business Systems Analyst .
- At least 5 years of direct experience working with Salesforce administration.
- Serve as a lead Salesforce SME driving the evolution of our ecosystem of integrated tools.
- Ability to assist in the creation of the strategic roadmap for Revenue Systems.
- Background in leading investigations into new Salesforce features and functionality, and how they will add value to our overall strategy .
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Comfort in dealing with company personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as required.
- Project Management experience and an analytical mindset.
Bonus Points for:
- A Master’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or Data Science or equivalent experience.
- SAAS industry CRM domain knowledge and related sales and service channels.
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise level Salesforce solutions including cross-organization and cross-instance integrations.
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications: Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Platform Developer I, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant.
- Salesforce Trailhead Ranger status or relevant Super badges.
- Data querying languages such as SOQL or SQL.
- Prior experience with an Agile/Scrum environment within a high-growth SaaS company.
- Experience with any of the following: Zuora, Looker, LeanData, Asana or JIRA, SQL, BigQuery, Statistics, Data Science, Marketo, Data Warehousing, Data Analysis, Project Management.
Blackmere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.