A global real estate firm with a focus on Multi-family and Mixed-Use Properties is expanding its operations to the Boise area and seeking a Junior Construction Manager with GC experience.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing various project types (MF, Hospitality, Ground-Up, Apartments) from inception to execution.
- Engage in and influence the safety culture and make decisions on the General Contractor's behalf about such items as cost and schedule.
- Oversee and direct Engineers through all essential job responsibilities
- Negotiate cost-effective subcontract and material purchases
- Set up and implement job procedures and techniques to assure timely buyout, shop drawing approval, and material delivery
- Oversee and manage the project schedules and budgets
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with the Owner, Architect, and Subcontractors
- Work with Superintendent to develop safety plans and implement safety procedures
- Manage project deliverables
- Act as the company representative and serve as the point of contact with the construction team when required
- BS in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or similar field
- 4+ years of experience in Multi-family, Ground-Up, Hospitality, Apartments, Hotels, etc.
- Strong communication skills with clients, subcontractors, and design consultants
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, mathematical, and sound judgment skills