Cyber Security Business Development Representative/Manager (& SDR)
Who are the client?
We are changing the way people think about sales development. At the core of this is our people. It’s important to inspire, support, and enable one another, so we have chosen a diverse group of talented, compassionate, and fun people to work with. The work is challenging but also allows for great flexibility to prioritise off-work commitments. We’ve found this to be the perfect mix for us.
We work hard while prioritizing a healthy work-life balance. We strive to increase inclusivity across all our time zones (spanning from Central Europe to the US West Coast), and to ensure we’ve built a company where all feel empowered to do their best work.
We are looking for motivated and talented Business Development individuals to join our growing team.
For this role it is essential that you have at least 2 years experience within Cyber Security/SaaS sales. The BDM/BDR is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks outside-of-the-box, initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
What you’ll be doing:
· Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
· Learn how our clients work from the ground up and build the foundation for your career
· Work with the dedicated Account Directors to identify ongoing strategic targets
· Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums
· Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries
· Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
· Shadow your dedicated Account Director in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for your next role on the sales team.
What we’re looking for:
· 2+ years experience within Cyber Security/SaaS sales
· A strong understanding of technology platforms within business
· Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
· Extremely self-motivated and competitive with a diligent work ethic
· High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
· Driven, passionate and a potential rockstar!
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
· Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Experience with CRM applications preferred
· Strong organizational skills with a methodical approach
· Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
Why should you join us?
We are a friendly and supportive organisation setting every individual with a strong career path. We value excellence, creative courage, bright ideas, and the ability to have fun whilst at work. The opportunity for career development is huge, we will offer a pathway of progression as you perform, and the business grows.