Responsible for organizing office operations and procedures in cooperation with the executive team. As well as greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance of front desk policies and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
● Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
● Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
● Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
● Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
● Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments received.
What you need
● Two year degree or more preferred
● Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
● Must have customer service
● Must have some type of management experience
● Must be comfortable with handling rejection
● Must be comfortable with collecting payments for high ticket items (put this in the ad).
Things you should know
● Health Insurance
● Chiro Care
● Employment stock options
● Monday to Friday (Monday - Thursday 8 - 6/ Friday 8 - 1)
● 50 K to 70 K per year