My client is an Investment Management company who work in partnership with Financial Advisers, Wealth Managers and Family Offices to create and deliver innovative investment solutions for their clients. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their existing team and help drive and support lead generation through their website.
Job functions for the Digital Marketing Executive:
· Implement strategic and tactical plans to drive and support lead generation efforts
· Overall responsibility for marketing automation technology ensuring effective integration and optimal use, including campaign and email management
· Manage the day-to-day performance of TIME’s existing web platforms including ownership of the website, social media and SEO enhancements, suggesting enhancements where necessary
· Regularly monitor the customer experience and improve their user journey
· Creating monthly reports evaluating the effectiveness of marketing programmes, providing market analysis and insights to senior management to assess key metrics including ROI
· Ensure a consistent brand messaging across all platforms
· Solid knowledge and understanding of digital marketing including social media and SEO
· Experience using marketing automation and CRM software, preferably Pardot and Salesforce
· Basic HTML capabilities would be beneficial
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
· Ability to work under self-motivation, influence outcomes and drive processes without supervision
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
· Commitment to ensuring the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects
· At least two years marketing experience, preferably marketing within financial services.
In return you will be offered a salary of £35,000 to £500,000, generous benefits package and bonus structure.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.