Are you interested in working for a global powerhouse? Global fortune 500 company is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst, to be located in our Mira Loma, Ca location. This on-site role will offer flexibility to hybrid in the future.
This individual will work closely with and interact with multiple stakeholders in driving improved business results across the North America operations. You will work directly with both finance and operations to deliver monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables, lead forecasting and annual plan deliverables, and drive opportunities to reduce cost, streamline processes and enhance business insights. While doing so, you will have the opportunity to apply finance skills, strengthen business acumen, and accelerate your professional career in a Fortune Global 500 company.
Responsibilities will include
- Reporting, Forecasting and Analysis Provide near and long-range forecasting to enhance strategic decision making (month end, outlook, annual profit plan) Review financial results in annual profit plan to ensure reasonability and consistency with overall financial objectives
- Drive Analytical Insights for Process partners Deliver analytical insights and influence decision-making by influencing supply chain operations and external service provider business partners
- Manage and Drive Process Efficiencies Deliver continuous improvements in the annual profit planning and monthly outlook processes to drive simplification and overall reduction to the processing and cycle time of the planning process Utilize knowledge of processes and systems to advise cross-functional teams on appropriate data sources for analysis Drive improvements in key financial processes to optimize efficiency and quality of data
- Influence and Lead Key Business Decisions Collaborate with individuals across North America finance organization to ensure effective and accurate financial reporting processes and internal controls Serve as a leader within the supported operational team to ensure effective and timely decisions
- 3+ years experience in Finance or Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Netsuite, Tableau, Excel, skills highly desired
Compensation up to $110,000 + bonus + a fantastic benefit plan
For confidential consideration, qualified candidates may email their resume to Rolla@thehiringadvisors.com