PLEASE NOTE: We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet every qualification listed below. While there is value in experience, EN Engineering recognizes that there is also tremendous value in willingness to learn, a humble attitude, and motivation to contribute to a communicative, collaborative, and diverse organization.
EN Engineering, an ENR Top 100 company, provides comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to pipeline companies, gas and electric utilities, and industrial customers. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Automation Integration, Electrical Design, Industrial Solutions, and Process Safety Management.
EN Engineering provides innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. Our success is achieved through the valued contributions of our talented and diverse employees with more than 2000 professionals across 35 offices.
In return for top talent, EN Engineering offers:
This position is responsible for developing engineered pipeline construction plans in an AutoCAD and/or MicroStation platform; receiving roughly designed concepts from engineers and transforming them into (CAD) working documents. Applications are predominantly related to the civil and mechanical engineering fields. This position is responsible for understanding and completing drawings in accordance with client specifications.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Calculating lay out rights-of-way and/or street dimensions and angles
· Constructing dimensional relationships of one part to another and a relationship of various parts to entire project, utilizing knowledge of engineering practices and mathematics
· Creating a preliminary and/or final sketch of proposed drawing, using computer-assisted design/drafting equipment
· Modifying drawings as directed by
· An Associate of Applied Science degree (AAS) in Design and Drafting Technology or equivalent prior work experience.
· Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD or MicroStation software
· 0-2 years of experience in civil design in the gas pipeline industry
Strong work ethic with desire to work in a production environment