TITLE: ENGINEERING SERVICES MANAGER
LOCATION: OREGON - REMOTE
We are seeking an Engineering Services Manager that has proven management experience in both building a team and implementing discipline/process that engineers will learn and train from. Thrives in a fast-paced high-growth company, an ever-changing environment, and highly technical to serve as a mentor to the engineering team.
- Key member of hiring team, to help define candidate profiles, job descriptions, interview approach and on-boarding planning.
- Engineering lead by example on our products and application solutions
- Understand and support the entire project lifecycle as it relates to engineering from initial quote to post-sales maintenance support.
- Standardize the process for engineering deliverables including proposals, submittal documents, specifications, and validation/testing procedures.
- Act as a mentor for the engineering team.
- Use your Project Management skills to manage engineering efficiency while driving continuous improvement of engineering tasks.
- BS in Electrical, Chemical or Control, and Automation engineering.
- PE (professional engineer) certificate is a plus
- 10 + years of experience leading, managing, and developing a technical team in an automation and control systems environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex technologies
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability for project travel 25%