The Practice Lead – SaaS/AI will be focussed on growing our offering to SaaS and software product companies, utilising our team’s vast capability and experience to . We want to enable our customers to scale up quickly by applying our ready to go solutions and tapping into the depth of software development capability available. Our goal is to become the number one development partner supporting SaaS companies locally in US, Nordics and UK, as they conquer in their respective markets globally.
In practical terms, this means consulting with our customers, understanding their needs, and offering solutions and assistance to help them get their goals. The role involves technical thought leadership, people leadership, financial management and technical leadership with the developer & engineering team.
The role will ideally suit someone with a strong software engineering and product delivery background able to deal with a range of diverse tasks including:
· Participate in various sets of workshops with our customers to assist them with technical guidance, architecture, and delivery planning.
· Assist with providing technical support and knowledge to our team when required, and support with the wider business. You will be a pivotal part of the senior leadership team.
· Developing strategies to satisfy likely future business and operations strategies, plan complex activities involving coordination of activities of other teams and provide technical leadership for complexities.
· Hands-on delivery leadership across the development lifecycle across teams when required.
· Managing people, supporting the company-client relationship, and help drive customer satisfaction.
· Selecting, developing, and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the team function. You will work closely with our external recruiter of choice.
· Standardize development practices and processes to accelerate delivery and productivity.
· Exploring emerging technology in SaaS, along with accompanying research and development.
This is a great opportunity to help make your mark in our growing consultancy in a key, strategic role. You will be working with customers directly, but also setting strategy, looking for future opportunities, and helping to position the practice for future growth. For someone ambitious there is no limits to how far you could progress in this role.