Large diversified national real estate company, that has been growing extensively over the last 18+ months, has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Director Project Manager of to join their Commercial Office Team (Class A and creative office space). Candidates must be attracted to a fast-paced environment where responsiveness and customer service are highly valued. A predisposition towards an entrepreneurial and self-starting attitude and a high level of hard work, ethics and personal responsibility will be critical to a candidate’s success. The ideal person will have experience in either an Architectural, Engineering or Construction (general contractor) firm, or potentially have large commercial in-house project management experience.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Overall responsibility for the successful administration and management of a project, and in most cases, concurrent projects.
• Responsible for communication with both internal and external customers to ensure that project goals, cost, schedule, and quality are achieved.
• Responsible for the preparation, negotiation, and execution of all subcontracts.
• Manages contracts and budgets for project(s).
• Perform other duties as assigned by senior leadership.
• BS degree in construction, engineering, or related field of study desired.
• Candidates will have 5 years or more of experience in Construction with a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Project Manager. GC experience, Commercial Real Estate environment, Architectural or Engineering firm experience desired.
• Proven track record in management and coordination of contracts, ability to manage and direct Subcontractors and General Contractors, and maintain relationships
• Possess strong initiative and effective organizational skills.
• Attention to detail, and ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
• Ability to establish and maintain rapports and interact with various levels of professionals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Willing to travel to other markets as needed to assist with projects.