The expansion of a full-service real estate firm has created an opening for a VP of Engineering to direct management of all mechanical and engineering staff and systems.
The ideal VP of Engineering will have experience maintaining continuity to ensure quality control for all properties.
- Manage assigned business unit's financial performance.
- Reviews complex financial/business analyses and reports prepared by subordinates.
- Oversee implementation of programs to ensure compliance with safety programs and procedures, water quality control, and water treatment programs to include environmental and compliance.
- Supervise the planning, budgeting, and control of operating and capital expenditures.
- Oversee and approve the calculation of all special billings.
- Supervise the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, management plans, monthly performance reports, and variance reports.
- Perform regular inspections of properties.
- Recommend and direct alterations, maintenance, and reconditioning of properties as necessary.
- Develops and implements financial policies and procedures.
- Approves and oversees department/division budget.
- 10+ years of Engineering and Facilities Management experience
- Strong knowledge of property management, leasing, disposition, and construction.
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite