National CRE Firm with operations in more than 100 cities, is looking for an experienced, professional, team oriented and result-driven Sr Manager within Commercial Office property management (3rd Party).
- Participating with and inspiring a team to operate at their highest efficiency
- Demonstrating knowledge of work order software or tenant request procedures
- Promptly responding to tenant and owner requests in a professional manager
- Abstracting and interpreting lease clauses
- Negotiating RFPs for vendor service contracts and developing relationships to achieve optimum performance and competitive pricing.
- Creating and implementing a Tenant retention program
- Prepare, review and provide monthly financials and operation reports as required accurately and timely.
- Reviewing AR, AP, and monthly tenant billings for accuracy and timeliness
- Performing CAM reconciliations yearly and re-forecasts as required
- Overseeing tenant improvement projects, including bidding and coordination of delivery
- Maintaining current W9 and COIs for tenants, service providers, and owners
- Preparing annual budgets
- 5+ years of commercial property management experience
- Must have a California Real Estate License
- Must have experience personally compiling and completing all property level financials including CAMs