We are looking for a dynamic recruitment assistant to help our clients build their teams. In this role, you'll support a senior recruiter with recruitment duties and ensure that all recruitment procedures run smoothly.
To be a successful recruitment assistant, you should have excellent organizational and communication skills. You must be coachable and willing to learn. We are looking for a motivated individual with a growth mindset that is willing to work diligently to help our team and to grow with us!
You do not need any experience as a recruiter, all training will be provided!
Recruitment Assistant Responsibilities:
· Performing recruitment duties such as scheduling and performing interviews, updating the calendar accordingly, answering phone calls, and monitoring emails.
· Working closely with the senior recruiter to maintain the candidate database and handle any relevant paperwork.
· Screening candidates by managing background checks and administering candidate assessments.
· Processing candidate applications
· Following up with candidates during the recruitment process, like shortlisting callbacks or rejection emails.
· Provide customer service to clients and candidates
· Assist senior recruiter in managing client accounts
· Administrative and clerical responsibilities as needed.
Recruitment Assistant Requirements:
· Administrative or customer service experience is preferred
· Solid computer skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be comfortable taking calls and speaking over 50% of the work day.
This is a Monday to Friday position (8 am to 4 pm or 9 am to 5 pm), weekends off!