Sales Manager - Commercial Insurance Broker - £60k + Bens
A well-established broker with a healthy sales pipeline developed through the Business Development team, Lead Generation Team and Marketing Team require an experienced Sales Manager from an Insurance background to Manage and develop the sales team. A great opportunity to influence the growth of the business and develop the team’s capability through your leadership
To support the Managing Director in all aspects of running the sales department, client contact centre and marketing team in accordance with the Company business plan
Key Skills and Responsibilities.
New biz, pipeline, renewals, and the sales admin
Skills & Experience:
· A minimum of 5 years of working in both sales and sales leadership in a professional commercial broking environment.
· A demonstrable background of growing and managing a significant income stream in the commercial broking market.
· Detailed knowledge of commercial insurance products, renewal practices and administration.
· Flexible and professional approach.
· An ability to deliver results to tight deadlines.
· Strength pf character and a determination to succeed, even when things get tough.
A demonstrable network in the commercial insurance broking market. For example, applicant should be aware of key markets, trends, and people of influence.
Previous experience of working in a start-up business or in the launch phase of a business.