As one of our Property Assistants your day is heavy on administrative duties, sprinkled with moments of training, sales and customer service. You are creative, enthusiastic, zero-delinquency driven, and support not only to the Property Manager, but the entire team. Your office is the team hub and you are empowered to make a difference. Your morning may start out in collections, while in the afternoon you might get to jump in to help the sales team!
Assistant Property Manager there is:
- Maintain accurate resident records and update on a daily basis
- Manage and encourage electronic payments through the Commercial Portal
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends
- Contribute ideas to Property Manager for financial success and improving resident satisfaction
- Utilize your interpersonal skills and deal effectively with persons from diverse social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Maintain professional resident communications via verbal and written communications
- Mentor and assist the leasing team and be that “go-to” person!
- Provide excellent customer service to all prospective, existing residents and your team members
- High school diploma or GED required; College degree or some college work preferred
Training & Experience:
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in any of the following highly desired: Commercial Property Management or Commercial Leasing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand leases and other contracts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically, Excel, and Word
- Computer literate – able to prepare correspondence, access information from property management software and conduct business via e-mail and internet.
- Experience with Yardi and Argus and other property management and analysis software is a plus
Licenses, Certifications & Special Requirements:
- CPM (Certified Property Manager), RPA (Real Property Administrator), and/or other industry related certifications helpful
- Real Estate License required for advancement
- Ability to meet stated objectives in an effective and timely manner
- Ability to connect with and to create positive relations with tenants, vendors and senior management/ownership