One of the largest and most diversified real estate firms in the US is seeking to add an organized Assistant Property Manager (APM) to their team in Seattle, WA.
- Maintain accurate resident records and update them on a daily basis
- Manage and encourage electronic payments through the Commercial Portal
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends
- Contribute ideas to the Property Manager for financial success and improving resident satisfaction
- Utilize your interpersonal skills and deal effectively with persons from diverse social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Maintain professional resident communications via verbal and written communications
- Mentor and assist the leasing team and be that “go-to” person!
- Provide excellent customer service to all prospective, existing residents and your team members
- 2+ years of experience in Commercial Property Management or Commercial Leasing
- Ability to understand leases and other contracts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically, Excel, and Word
- Exposure to Yardi and Argus or other property management and analysis software is a plus