Managing Director – Wealth
Due to unprecedented growth, our client is seeking a Managing Director to join their prestigious boutique company based in the West Midlands.
The candidate will ideally be qualified to Chartered status and be responsible for ensuring the operational efficiency of the company whilst supporting the growth of the revenue streams and delivering an outstanding client, colleague, and business centric services.
· Manage the office and assist the CEO in the execution and delivery of the agreed plan
· Coordinating the adherence of the company’s standards and processes including service standards
· Direct management of the office Manager to deliver the application of the company’s standards and processes
· Identity networking opportunities to develop business opportunities for the company and its Financial Advisers
· Control the budget for the office in line with the company’s delegated authorities
Salary & Benefits:
· Up to £100k per annum dependent on skills experience
· Bonus scheme
· 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Do you have Wealth Management experience?
Have you managed staff and/or operations within Wealth Management?