Our global enterprise client is having an incredible year! With growth comes some crazy times, but you are assured a company culture that will put a smile on your face and an opportunity that will brighten any resume. Blackmere is working closely with their leadership to add experienced contract recruiters with backgrounds in SAAS organizations supporting Sales, Inside Sales, Customer Success, Manager Services or Implementation. These roles are contract and remote (U.S. based).
What’s in it for you?
- Incredible company culture and one of the brightest brands in the global landscape today.
- The opportunity to work alongside some of the very best talent in the industry and build a unique brand.
- Ability to leverage the power of social networks at the highest level.
- Truly innovative thinking and the freedom to try new things.
- Intelligent people, cool brand and the right blend of fun and challenge.
- A brilliant forum to demonstrate your value in a hands-on environment you can roll up your sleeves and do everything from sourcing to initial screening to interview scheduling.
What you'll be doing:
- Consulting with busy hiring managers to streamline the recruitment workflow and build brilliant teams.
- Creating unique sourcing strategies for all sorts of operations, leadership and customer success roles around the world.
- Utilize Greenhouse, LinkedIn and our other sourcing tools in our recruiting efforts.
- Ensuring an impressive candidate experience. Regardless of outcome, you will ensure that each candidate feels positive the interview process and thorough feedback is provided to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Delivering high-quality at a dynamic pace.
- A minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience (preferably a blend between agency and in house)
- Proven track record of delivery
- Positive attitude
Blackmere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.