ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 2,500+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
ENTRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP BY THE NUMBERS
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
3000+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
This position is responsible for managing multiple Electric Transmission, Substation, and/or Distribution projects concurrently; direct supervisory responsibilities for other staff members that may include other Project Managers or senior technical leads for specific project responsibilities of large and complex projects.
- Managing all projects that are assigned by the Senior Project Manager, Director, Senior Director, VP or BUL to ensure the projects meet all required project measurements and indicators for performance which have been set by either the client or internally. These performance indicators include, but are not limited to, schedule performance, project budget performance, project profitability, client relationship and satisfaction, and project quality control.
- Maintaining, implementing, and monitoring a system of quality control and check on all projects assigned
- Maintaining a system to accurately forecast fee revenue on an ongoing monthly basis
- Monitoring the training needs of individual staff members who are direct reports and identifying and scheduling training programs with the VP or BUL
- Assisting in developing strategic plans for the Business Unit and assisting with developing and implementing programs to achieve strategic growth plans for the Business Unit and Firm
- Assisting with identifying the resource needs of the Business Unit by tracking resource requirements of all projects assigned on an ongoing basis and communicating the resource needs to the Senior Project Manager, Director, Senior Director, VP or BUL
- Assisting the Senior Project Manager, Director, Senior Director, VP or BUL in identifying key talent and resources within or for the Business Unit
- Preparing or assisting in preparing proposals
- Participating in sales calls and client presentations
- Developing and maintaining quality relationships with clients
- Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with other Business Units providing the most optimum project team for projects often using personnel from multiple Business Units
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
Education, Certifications and/or Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university or equivalent technical degree
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience. Minimum of 5 years of the work experience must be at an Electric operating company or at an engineering consulting firm
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience directly managing electrical/civil engineering (Transmission, Substation, and/or Distribution) projects in the Electric industry as a senior project engineer or equivalent
- Strong technical engineering expertise (expert level) related to Transmission Line, Substation, and/or Distribution Line projects)
- Experience estimating projects; including scope, schedule, and budget
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
- Strong project management skills
- Strong industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (Electrical or Civil)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- ISO Project Management Training
- Experience with business development activities including client visits, presentations, and proposal development
- Experience with Project Management/Scheduling software (e.g., Primavera P6, Microsoft Project)
Working Conditions and Environmental/Physical Demands:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the Firm; must also be able to work at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours); strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Ability to travel if required, including overnight travel and the ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment in designated areas.
Salary, Exempt, Professional
Benefits & Salary:
- This position pays between $110,000 and $125,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ESG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ESG does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ESG.