Business Development/Commercial Account Manager (Cyber/SaaS)
Who are the client?
We are changing the way people think about sales development. At the core of this is our people. It’s important to inspire, support, and enable one another, so we have chosen a diverse group of talented, compassionate, and fun people to work with. The work is challenging but also allows for great flexibility to prioritise off-work commitments. We’ve found this to be the perfect mix for us.
We work hard while prioritizing a healthy work-life balance. We strive to increase inclusivity across all our time zones (spanning from Central Europe to the US West Coast), and to ensure we’ve built a company where all feel empowered to do their best work.
We are looking for motivated, talented and commercially astute individuals to join our growing team.
For this role it is essential that you have strong sales experience. The BD/Commercial Account Manager is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks outside-of-the-box, initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone/video conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. Depending on the account, there is also a chance to build relationships within said accounts and manage the cycle fluidly.
The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically. This is hugely important to us as consultative sellers.
Our aim is ensure that you are supported and encouraged to develop yourself. We are entrepreneurial in spirit and creative in nature. Primarily we believe that we are creating the VPs and CEOs of the future-we know because we’ve been in the same position. Sharing our success is our ultimate and achievable goal.
What you’ll be doing:
· Identify and qualify new sales opportunities, this is mainly outbound (coupled with extensive research into C-suite level conversations) this most certainly isn’t a contact centre environment, we are a polished and highly-tuned Sales Team. Account Management is also key, we would like 360 sales cycles to be come the usual and relationship building is vital to who we are.
· Learn how our clients work from the ground up and build the most solid of foundations.
· Work with your dedicated peers and Director to identify ongoing strategic targets.
· Demonstrate the value of our offering through calls, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums
· Research your target companies and be prepared to structure your conversations to stakeholders
· Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
Salary: 25-40k with swift progression and achievable earnings. Dependant on experience and quantifiable results. Commission plan
Location: Stevenage & Reading
What we’re looking for:
· Strong sales/account management experience
· Quantifiable deal sizes you have secured is a must! If you have completed 360 sales then that’s even better.
· Preferably experience within Cyber/SaaS/AI Ops
· Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
· Extremely self-motivated and competitive with a diligent work ethic
· High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
· Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Experience with CRM applications preferred
· Someone who can name their largest deals and how they found them by completing the whole sales cycle, out Team will find leads and take them through to finish
· Strong organizational skills with a methodical approach
· You’ll want to be a key part of the Team
· Enthused, hardworking, entrepreneurial & a flair for building respected relationships
· Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
Why should you join us?
We are a friendly and supportive organisation setting every individual with a strong career path. We value excellence, creative courage, bright ideas, and the ability to have fun whilst at work. The opportunity for career development is huge, we will offer a pathway of progression as you perform, and the business grows.
Inclusive, entrepreneurial and passionate are key words to describe MLA.