Newport Beach, San Francisco
South Pasadena, CA
ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a prominent Multi-Family Office & Trust Company on an Investment Associate and Analyst role in Newport Beach, San Francisco and South Pasadena, California. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
The Investment Associate will be instrumental in partnering with UHNW Clients and will work closely with the Wealth Advisory and Investment teams. The Associate will provide portfolio analysis, investment research, trade planning, financial presentations and analytical support and help to ensure consistency across all client relationships and offices.
The firm fosters a collaborative environment with unlimited opportunities to build out your role and make an impact within the firm.
Investment Associate/Analyst Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Desire to obtain or in process of obtaining the CFA designation.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in investment research/quantitative analytics.
• Substantive generalist investment knowledge covering all sectors, across asset classes.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Strong interest in stock analysis.
• Exposure to Ultra High Net Worth Clients with wealth management experience within the Family Office space.
Investment Associate/Analyst Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
· Opportunities to work with large, complex portfolios with direct client interaction with UHNW individuals and families.
· Tremendous long-term career opportunity with continued growth and professional development.
· High visibility internally, providing growth opportunities.
· Well-established and prominent organization.
Investment Associate/Analyst Responsibilities:
· Partner with the Client Advisor team to carry out the day-to-day delivery of wealth advisory services for Ultra High Net Worth Clients.
· Complete projects involving analyzing client holdings and investments including forecasting.
· Conduct investment research regarding markets and securities.
· Create customized client presentations including investment charts and analysis as well as estate planning recommendations.
· Review investment portfolio allocations.
· Execute investment programs under senior direction and place trades.
· Review performance reports.
· Assist with documentation relating to account profiles.
· Maintain continuing education on investment trends and financial markets through reading, seminars, and conferences.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jaami Clement, Executive Recruiter, International Search Consultants. 888-866-6625, firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Investment Associate/Analysts and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?