Blackmere’s mission is to connect brilliant people with inspiring opportunity. Since 2011, our commitment to build strong, positive and innovative communities has started right here at home on the Blackmere team. We are dedicated to integrity, innovation and excellence in both recruitment and technology and are constantly iterating, solving problems and empowering internal and external teams to build a better world.
10,000 Foot View
Our San Francisco based client is looking for an exceptional Sr. Product Manager to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. This role is responsible for knowing the developer mindset and pain points to refine and help solve delivery, maintenance, and automation challenges inherent in modern web stacks. In order to be successful, you will need a strong grounding in web development methodologies and a passion for working with customers, prospects, and customer facing teams. With a mission of protecting the open web and with a client base that includes some of the highest profile companies in the world including Google, The United Nations and Cisco, we consider this position to be both urgent and critical to our success. We are prepared to move quickly for the right candidate.
What’s in it for YOU:
- Work with marketing, sales, and support to ensure impactful product launches and successful long- term adoption.
- The ability to work with a global company at the cutting edge of technology.
- Outstanding team and culture with room to grow.
- Remote work that isn’t going to end as the pandemic winds down.
- Collaborate directly with the Sr. Director of Product Management to flesh out long term product strategy.
- Build, test, and refine processes to support our product team as we scale.
- Create a culture of learning and data-driven decision making.
- Crisply communicate the product strategy and impact internally and externally.
- Document everything. For real. We are highly distributed; asynchronous communication is key.
- Launch products at a global scale, with an eye for the data, legal, and technical nuances of supporting complex products internationally.
- Outstanding benefits including full medical, unlimited time off and sick days, stock options and equity, wellness perks, and many others.
Ideally, you have…
- 10 years of industry experience.
- Experience leading multiple workstreams from inception to launch with business impacting post-launch iterations.
- Technical savvy; comfort and familiarity with products targeting developers.
- Familiarity with one or more popular front-end libraries and frameworks (React, Vue.js, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Gatsby, Eleventy).
- Understanding of data sourcing (GraphQL, REST, appropriate HTTP headers).
- Experience leading products from inception to launch with post-launch iterations.
- Demonstrated ability to use qualitative and quantitative data sources to inform product/project decisions.
- Integrity and honesty - you are a trusting and trusted individual.
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation with a strong sense of accountability.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working with other teams to build alignment (debate, decide, commit) across a multi-disciplinary organization.
- The heart of a life-long learner, applying your curiosity to our space, our customers, product leadership, and everything in between.
- A talent for defining, tracking, and analyzing customer success metrics that tie back to business value, for your area and for your launches.
- A passion for documenting everything - for real.
Blackmere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.