Our client is hiring a Senior UI/UX Designer. This is a full time, direct hire remote opportunity. Candidates with experience in B2B or enterprise applications will suit this design led role. Reporting to the Director of design to evangelize UX, you will lead a team of junior designers to improve process and influence vision.
- 5+ years experience in UX/interaction design (especially wireframing).
- 3+ years experience in UI/visual design (especially mockups).
- 2+ years experience leading other designers (tasking + coaching).
- Have created, maintained, or modified design systems.
- Have run cross-functional design workshops to build buy-in.
- Have worked in cross-functional teams (design + development).
- All applications require a portfolio with case studies of your previous work.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and specifications to a broad range of team members from different disciplines
- High level of initiative, self-direction, and self-teaching
- Familiarity with ux tools such as invision, axure, Adobe XD, sketch and the adobe creative suite.
- Ability to do rapid prototypes and interactive prototypes.