Full-Service Real Estate Company offering a comprehensive suite of value-added services for its clients, including asset management, development, and landlord representation is expanding its Facilities Management teams in San Diego.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day provisioning of facility management services including corrective maintenance, preventative maintenance, planning, and end-to-end responsibility for expense budgets relating to a specific area of responsibility.
· Responsible for site maintenance, repairs, property upkeep, and cleaning
· Minor electrical, plumbing, and mechanical repairs
· Oversees the interior and exterior maintenance and repairs, landscaping and painting, electrical and plumbing systems, windows, doors, elevators, and floors.
· Oversee all property management responsibilities including coverage, cleaning, repairs, and maintenance
· Establishes relationships with suppliers, vendors, contractors, and all others serving the community and company
· Responding to inquiries from different sites and providing superior customer service
· Liaise with project management team and subcontractors to resolve maintenance issues as expeditiously as possible
· 5+ years’ experience in facility or project management, preferably within commercial real estate
· Prior experience managing a team
· Industry certification preferred; Real Estate License, BOMA, IFMA, PMP, or other Business Management or technical certification.