We are on a search for a stellar Google Suite Administrator to help further secure over two million digital identities. It’s hard to know what’s safe in the digital world, and our client is on a mission to help consumers protect themselves against threats such as identity theft, financial fraud, and more. They are spearheading the issue of digital wellness by providing an inexpensive yet effective way to help millions of individuals and families. This role can be considered contract or contract-to-hire.
Our client is a quickly growing and mission-driven tech company that is eager to continually develop new and creative ways to keep its clients secure. This position is a great fit for someone looking for a supportive and energetic environment that balances the innovation and momentum of startup culture with a clear vision and a highly considered and experienced team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide daily support and troubleshooting for our Google Workspace (formally GSuite) platform
- Consult with the key stakeholders to build new workflows and integrations
- Evolve corporate standards for Google Apps and provide guidance to further optimize our Google configuration.
- Maintain the Google account lifecycle management process and identify process improvements
- Work closely with the business units to define and maintain Google Organizational Units and streamline provisioning through our IAM platform
- Oversee email retention activities to comply with company and legal records retention policies
- Build advanced reporting and analytics processes
- Manage core system configuration
- Partner with Information Security to maintain a secure and auditable environment
- Provide detailed design and as-built documentation for the platform
- Provide on-call support which may require occasional off-hours work
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline
- Three years of related experience
- Strong expertise in email, email infrastructure, mail transfer protocols, mail access protocols, and email security
- Must comprehend the relationship between company policies and business and technical processes
- Must be self-motivated, with good time management skills
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate in a team environment
- G Suite Administrator Certification
- Three plus years of experience administering Google Suite
- Knowledge of setup and administration of SaaS-based solutions
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and confidentiality
- Working knowledge of web applications and technologies
Selected Direct-Hire Benefits
- Flexible and generous time off
- Care for your family with primary caregiver leave and 100% pay for new parents for 12 weeks
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401(k) with company match and tuition assistance
- Remote and flexible location
This is a full-time remote position that can be performed anywhere in the contiguous U.S. Hours are consistent with East Coast (start time 9:00 AM Eastern). Please reach out to us directly for further details. We understand talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether you're qualified or not, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
At Blackmere, we believe innovation and diversity go hand in hand. We are an equal opportunity employer and 100% committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse Blackmere. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.