Salary: £40,000 to £55,000, plus benefits and bonus
My client has a very strong reputation in the Yorkshire and North West region, providing their clients with Financial Advice. They are looking for an experienced Financial Adviser to inherit a retiring Advisers book of clients. You will be part of a team of Financial Advisers but manage your own diary and daily activities to maximise growth opportunities.
The Financial Adviser will carry out the following:
· Service existing customers through regular reviews.
· Attend regular meetings with the technical team and colleagues.
· Expand the customer base through referrals and direct contact.
· Complete all documentation required by the business.
· Act in accordance with the FCA Code of Conduct for company representatives.
Skills and experience:
· Ability to build / maintain strong customer relationships.
· Professional approach.
· Drive and determination to succeed.
· Strong communication skills.
· Working knowledge of computer systems.
You WILL be required to hold the Level 4 qualification in Financial Advice as a minimum.
Don’t delay, apply today for a confidential conversation.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful. Please note that our client is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.