Service Delivery Associate
CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM). We help large financial institutions and insurance companies reshape the way they communicate with their customers and partners.
Our Client Services employees are skilled business and technical professionals; responsible for solving problems for our clients with technical solutions. The Service Delivery Associate will gain a strong understanding of CEDAR’s product offerings, support Senior Service Delivery Managers in their day to day activities, and manage 1-2 clients when ready. The position is responsible for building effective relationships with clients and internal teams - managing service change requests for CEDAR’s service offerings and ensuring service quality & delivery requirements are met.
Position Specific Competencies:
• Client Relationship: Serve as the main point of contact between client, and all internal and external teams.
• Client Support: Understanding of CEDAR service offerings as well as managing daily client product activity.
• Change Management: Manage changes to existing services by documenting requirements, working with internal teams, and confirming that client requirements are met when changes are implemented.
• Issue Resolution: Manage resolution of issues, including troubleshooting, documenting, and escalating the issues to internal teams in order to achieve prompt and complete resolution to the client’s satisfaction.
• Process Improvement: Provide input to establish Client Services processes and continually seek ways to make existing processes more efficient and effective.
• 2+ years of experience supporting business clients in one of the following or related field: Software Services, Financial Services, Marketing, Quality Assurance.
• Conscientious. Have an extremely detail-oriented personality, with strong decision-making and time management skills. Ability to deal with multiple challenges and varying priorities.
• Possess exceptional people skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate and foster teamwork with peers and others (internal and external) to provide highly responsive client service (Acts with a sense of urgency).
• Hard working. The position can be demanding and working hours can be unpredictable.
• Demonstrated experience exhibiting situational awareness while managing a team and/or a project.
• Experience creating and documenting detailed requirements.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college is required.