Blackmere’s mission is to connect brilliant people with inspiring opportunity. Since 2011, our commitment to build strong, positive and innovative communities has started right here at home on the Blackmere team. We are dedicated to integrity, innovation and excellence in both recruitment and technology and are constantly iterating, solving problems and empowering internal and external teams to build a better world.
10,000 Foot View
Our San Francisco based client is looking for an exceptional Director of Product Management to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. In this role you will be responsible for the growth and success of a team of talented Product Managers and you will leverage your experience in MarTech to transform the current product from developer-focused to low-code or, in some places, no-code products that will appeal to a broad user base. With a mission of protecting the open web and with a client base that includes some of the highest profile companies in the world including Google, The United Nations and Cisco, we consider this position to be both urgent and critical to our success. We are prepared to move quickly for the right candidate.
What’s in it for YOU:
- The ability to work with a global company at the cutting edge of technology.
- Outstanding team and culture with room to grow.
- Remote work that isn’t going to end as the pandemic winds down.
- Collaborate directly with the SVP of Product and Chief Strategy Officer to flesh out long term product strategy.
- Create and hone the product vision for the WebOps team experience.
- Mentor and maintain an informed, inspired, and engaged team of product managers.
- Build, test, and refine processes to support our product team as we scale.
- Create a culture of learning and data-driven decision making.
- Crisply communicate the product strategy and impact to the company and externally.
- Document everything. For real. We are highly distributed; asynchronous communication is key.
- Launch products at a global scale, with an eye for the data, legal, and technical nuances of supporting complex products internationally.
- Outstanding benefits including full medical, unlimited time off and sick days, stock options and equity, wellness perks, and many others.
Ideally, you have...
- 7+ years of experience as a SaaS Product Manager, ideally in the MarTech space.
- Experience leading multiple work streams from inception to launch with business impacting post-launch iterations.
- Technical savvy - you’re comfortable and familiar with products targeting developers.
- Proven chops improving your team’s engagement and effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to use qualitative and quantitative data sources to inform product/project decisions.
- Integrity and honesty - you are a trusting and trusted individual.
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation with a strong sense of accountability.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail.
- Comfortable working with other teams to build alignment (debate, decide, commit) across a multi-disciplinary organization.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands.
- Self-starter mentality plus a natural curiosity to make things more efficient and effective.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- An execution-minded and metrics driven approach to product led growth.
- A leadership style that supports highly efficient and effective processes to help your team in their practice of hypothesis led learning and data driven decision making.
- The heart of a life-long learner, applying your curiosity to our space, our customers, product leadership, and everything in between.
Blackmere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.