Accounting Manager – Family Office Services
Our client is a prominent and rapidly growing Multi-Family Office and Wealth Manager with close to 4B in AUM. Their clients include high net worth individuals, families, institutions, trusts and foundations.
Due to growth, the firm is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their Family Offices Services team in the Alexandria office. The Family Office Services team provides a unique and high touch service offering to select High Net Worth individuals and families looking for personalized accounting support in addition to traditional portfolio management.
The Accounting Manager will be highly visible within the Firm, with opportunities to collaborate with other departments and interface with key Clients.
Accounting Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
· Leadership/Management Experience highly preferred.
CPA designation a plus.
· 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial reporting.
· Experience with accounting systems such as Dynamics, Sage, and Bill.com.
· Experience with Partnerships and LLC’s. Exposure to Trusts/Estates and Tax prep preferred.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are essential to this role. Executive Accounting Manager must demonstrate effective communication and easily build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
Accounting Manager Rewards:
· Collaborative, passionate, and dedicated team. Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun, and exciting place to work.
· Excellent Growth Potential: The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
· Competitive base salary and annual discretionary bonus.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
· Review and oversight of all daily accounting activities and financial reporting for the Family Office Services department.
· Manage and lead new client integration and setup.
· Provide strategic review of all money movements such as bill pay, payroll, and distributions for HNW/UHNW clients.
· Monitor and audit internal processes to ensure efficiency and compliance with required regulations.
· Serve as main point of contact for auditing agencies.
· Act as administrator and manager of department accounting systems and assist with system enhancements in migrations.
· Review workflows making suggestions for improvements.
· Provide leadership and guidance to the team.
· Advocate for the Family Office Services team as the face of the department, interface with Partner level and Client Advisors on benefits of these services to provide occasional support in prospective client meetings.
· Manage and lead out on ad hoc projects for Family Office clients.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jaami Clement, Executive Recruiter, International Search Consultants, 888.866.6625, email@example.com.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 referral fees for hired candidates and keep all referrals confidential unless you prefer we use your name. I am looking for sharp Accounting candidates, and ideally individuals that are not looking – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Jaami Clement at firstname.lastname@example.org.