Full-service real estate firm in the US is looking to add an organized Assistant Property Manager (APM) to their team in Pasadena, CA. As the APM your day consists of moments in training, tenant relations, and customer service.
- Maintain accurate resident records and update on a daily basis
- Manage and encourage electronic payments through the Commercial Portal
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends
- Contribute ideas to Property Manager for financial success and improving resident satisfaction
- Utilize your interpersonal skills and deal effectively with persons from diverse social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Maintain professional resident communications via verbal and written communications
- Mentor and assist the leasing team and be that “go-to” person!
- Provide excellent customer service to all prospective, existing residents and your team members
- 1+ years’ experience in Commercial Property Management or Commercial Leasing
- Ability to understand leases and other contracts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically, Excel, and Word
- Exposure to Yardi and Argus and other property management and analysis software is a plus