Global Fortune 500 company with their US headquarters in Los Angeles is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team in their Cerritos location. This highly visible role has a great succession plan and will offer a diverse and exciting background for the right candidate. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for creating and analyzing monthly, quarterly and annual reports, forecasting and complex financial actions. In this highly visible role you will be working closely with with accounting and operations colleagues in developing and managing financial analysis.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly reports.
- Financial forecasting and reconciliation
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records and financial statements
- Manage the preparation, review and management of departmental administrative operating budgets
- Interact proactively and collaboratively with executive leadership, accounting, and operations teams on a regular basis
- Continuously develop tools/systems and automate processes; manage the implementation of a reporting, budgeting/forecasting solution to streamline the forecasting and budgeting processes and provide enhanced reporting functionality
- Analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies
- Support/lead customer pricing efforts and design of pricing models
- Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements, government requirements, and operating forecasts
- Collaborates heavily with operational leadership to provide quality tools to expedite and improve decision-making
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- 3-5 years financial analysis experience
- Experience within transportation, supply chain, logistics, or warehouse industry experience highly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with NetSuite or Anaplan a HUGE plus
Compensation up to $110,000 + bonus + a very generous benefits plan
Location either in Santa Fe Springs, CA or Mira Loma, CA
Role is on-site, but there is flexibility for Hybrid