Rapidly growing logistics company is seeking their next Director of Investment Proposals. Should have a strong Corporate Development, Corp Finance and Modeling Background. Must be an upstart, hands on, autonomous person, who is passionate about transactions and business outcomes. This role is in office.
- Deliver value-added business analysis for the operation, customer pricing & negotiation, corporate overheads & statistics,
- Define and report meaningful financial and operational metrics leading to insightful, accurate business decision-making
- Partner with North American Leadership Team to align weekly, monthly, and quarterly investment updates to the Board.
- Provide financial investment guidance, leads monthly reconciliations, and partners with Corporate FP&A to ensure all growth plans for capacity and investments are reflected in Region and Global BI Tools, including any audit requirements.
- Assist leadership teams in understanding the business dynamics including relationships, models, trends, leading indicators, and business statistics related to Capacity, Innovation, and future Investments to drive Scale and Synergy.
- Understands key revenue drivers and impact on the P&L.
- Investment return & analysis of capital expenditures or cost savings programs.
- Background on EBITDA production
- Proven leadership experience in a fast-paced environment with ongoing exposure to senior leadership.
- Proven business acumen supporting multiple levels of management.
- Advanced experience in Financial Analysis, Financial/Strategic Planning, Budgeting/Forecasting, and Financial Modeling