Our client is a multi-billion-dollar eCommerce company with global operations in 21 countries and a strong, loyal customer base. With a focus on the personal wellness of their customers, our client manufactures and sells effective, high-quality, natural, health-oriented products, to help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives. They are positioned to grow even more rapidly in upcoming years. With an overall mission of wellness and research into sustainable products, you will be a part of a mindful community of professionals, working to bring the enterprise to the cutting edge of technology.
We are looking for a Jr. WordPress Developer to work alongside their Communications team members with a focus on the development of new mobile and website pages to enhance the overall look and feel of our client’s website.
- Work with the Communications team to develop functional and appealing web and mobile websites and pages for existing and new sites
- Ensure user experience drives design
- Design and build new features & pages to test against existing
- Collaborate closely with media buyers, content producers, and brand managers to provide the best, ongoing online customer experience
- Improve existing websites’ functionality, speed, and reliability
- Be a part of the decision-making process as it relates to scaling the company and our websites
- Provide technical expertise to promote business development efforts
- Collaborate with other developers and SEO staff on updates, backups, and security measures
- Develop and maintain WordPress websites
- Front end design and development
- Content management
- Support SEO team in organic search projects
- Monitor traffic and website analytics
- Minimum 2-3 years WordPress development experience
- Minimum 2-3 years front end web design experience
- HTML / CSS proficiency
- Google Analytics / Search Console experience
- 1-2 years technical SEO experience preferred
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
- Self-motivation and sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
- Ability to work independently and professionally
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed work and organizational skills
- Ability to work under stress
How does this benefit you?
- Our client has a GREAT CULTURE - flexibility is a must in this position; you'll become a part of a fast-paced team dedicated to a feel-good lifestyle brand dedicated to changing lives. Our client is proud to be part of a values-driven organization that treats employees with respect. Their employees and their families enjoy company parties and countless discounts around the community. They implement a very real open-door policy, and all employees are on a first-name basis—it feels more like a family than a multi-national corporation.
- Their location is Safe, uncrowded & affordable - nestled in the heart of beautiful Eastern Idaho, Idaho Falls is a prosperous and vibrant community, as well as the gateway to recreational paradise. This unique setting provides numerous opportunities for total wellness -- social, physical, financial, and emotional. If you love outdoor activities, this is the place for you, with the Snake River running right through town, the Rocky Mountains dominating the horizon, and Yellowstone less than a 2-hour drive away.
- Excellent compensation - in addition to a competitive wage, our client offers comprehensive benefits for their full-time employees that include all you would expect plus some remarkable surprises, such as a longevity bonus. They provide an onsite fitness center, free concierge service, and an employee restaurant.
We understand talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether you're qualified or not, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
At Blackmere, we believe innovation and diversity go hand in hand. We are an equal opportunity employer and 100% committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse Blackmere. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.