Position: - Software Engineer
Required Number : 5
Experience: - 5+ years
Domain Knowledge: - Banking, microfinance, hospitality, education, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, CRM, ERP & Accounting. Technical Skill: - C#, .Net, MERN stack, MEAN Stack, Java, Python, Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, Oracle,
Locations: Nepal (Company Butwal)
Salary: - Negotiable
• Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade
• Directing system testing and validation procedures.
• Directing software programming and documentation development.
• Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
• Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and
• Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications
of an existing system.
• Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop
specifications and performance requirements.
• Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to
predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
• Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
• Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Job Description: -
• Good understanding/experience on Banking, Finance, CRM, Hospitality, Banking, microfinance,
hospitality, education, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, CRM, ERP & Accounting.
• Overall 2 to 15 years of software development & system architecture experience in Microsoft .Net
• Expert knowledge of C# and .Net Framework (4.0 and above), MVC and Object-Oriented
programming, ASP.NET Entity Framework, LINQ, NoSQL, Message Queue, and building Reusable
• Work closely with external clients and internal, cross-functional product and technical teams to
support and develop multiple projects
• Maintain technical design documentation, communicate architectural and design changes to
development teams, and work with quality in mind (scope, defect, performance, testing).
• Conduct regular design, testing, and code reviews, and establish and publish quality and performance
metrics. Application development / support / enhancements / bug fixing.
• Manage and foster a team-oriented environment, providing technical oversight to team members
• Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise architecture and SOA services
• Working in an agile development environment like SCRUM is added advantage
• Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual high energy, high activity levels passion for working with
an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.
• Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
Ability to work independently with Business Users/PMO; defining development requirements,
managing technical aspects of User Acceptance Testing
• Working knowledge of Bit-bucket, Teamcity, Jenkins, and Dev/Ops CI/CD pipeline with CR.
• Ensuring that the project and organization standards are followed during various software
development life cycle phases and day-to-day development work.
• Maintains the best practices needed to ensure on-time, quality software solution deliverables
• Work closely with technical leaders to help develop solution architecture, core system components,
and proof of concepts
• Work both autonomously and with relevant teams to tackle complex technical issues
• Promote standardization of SDLC process, including Agile methodologies, Task Management,
Design Coding Standards, test-driven development, Continuous Build Delivery, and consistent dev
• Reduce the effort of Production Support done by the Development team with a dedicated focus on
product quality and user experience, reduction of technical debt, and decommissioning of legacy
• Responsible for people management, mentoring, and career development process for the team
including delivering performance reviews, training, and recruiting.
• Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT
• Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
• Good experience of working in two or more from - .NET Core C# NodeJs React
• Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
• 3-12+ years of experience in developing with C# and/or .NET framework 4.0+
• 2-12+ years of enterprise software development experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise architecture, design patterns, and SOA services
• Good experience in the Banking or Finance domain
At Recruit Me in Job we are problem solver in Human Resources field. We would like to extend a hand of collaboration in respect to getting better job.
We want to make hiring easy. We help businesses to get the talent they need to succeed and help people to find a job they love.
Share and help your connections.
Direct Call: 9828725576
*Kindly request you to follow our official page for more updates.