Responsibilities include front desk greeter, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, instructing spinal hygiene exercises, documenting patient encounters, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and interacting with the treatment team. Help with patient therapy and other administrative tasks.
Who you are:
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
● Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
● Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What you will do
Our Chiropractic Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as Front Desk Coordinator in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments received.
What you need
● Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
● Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
● Chiropractic Assistant certification is preferred but nor required.
● You will be in direct contact with patients, you must have an interest in health and wellness.
● Monday to Friday, you must be available as early as 8 am and as late as 7 pm (lunch break) about 32 hours per week. Weekends off
We cannot work around your schedule.
Things you should know
● Pay starts between $15-20
● Chiropractic care