Business Development Manager – Scotland
Are you an experienced and highly motivated Business Development Manager, looking to build a long-lasting career within the Wealth market? Are you a professional and dynamic Business Development Manager? Do you have a passion for your clients and generating business through new and existing clients?
My client is looking for someone with experience of selling within the market as a Business Development Manager, so relationships with Financial Advisers and IFA’s is a must in the Scotland region and ideally experience with Investment product selling.
Requirements for the Wealth Business Development Manager role:
· A proven track record in building and servicing a client base of IFAs, in the private banking, wealth management or investment management sectors
· Ability to understand complex investment products and understand their tax implications for investors
· A sales hunter that thrives on new business development
· Problem solver with ability to deliver alternative, innovative and customer focused solutions
· Excellent sales skills with the ability to negotiate pricing and business terms for any bespoke investment enquiries
· Full of initiative, enthusiasm, "can do" attitude and passion for our product range
In return you will be offered a salary of £60,000 to £90,000, plus a generous benefits package and bonus structure.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.