ISC’s Financial Services Recruitment team is partnering with a leading and highly ranked Investment Firm with a strong US presence with international growth. The organization is looking for a Compliance Associate to join their Wilmington, DE Office.
The Compliance Associate will oversee the firm’s code of ethics and employee compliance program as an instrumental support to the regulatory side. This individual will also oversee testing and assist in implementing processes/procedures.
Ideal opportunity for a Financial Services Compliance professional with 3-5 years of experience who is looking for autonomy and ownership over a broader part a compliance program. This person will not be siloed and has an opportunity to work across the Compliance program of a successful and growing global investment firm.
Compliance Associate Qualifications
· Manage new employee compliance training.
· Communicate and educate employees to ensure compliance awareness both with internal and external laws and regulations.
· Understand regulatory requirements, stay informed of new developments, and help design and implement responsive compliance efforts.
· Assist with responding to regulatory inquiries and on-site examinations.
Compliance Associate Rewards:
· The opportunity to be mentored by some of the brightest in the industry.
· Collaborate with teams across offices and building out a compliance department.
· Frequent and direct contact with key stakeholders within the organization.
· Autonomy over your position and design of regulatory compliance department.
· Tremendous long term growth opportunity and development with a thriving company.
Compliance Associate Requirements:
How to Apply:
Please contact Kelly Gillum, Executive Recruiter, ISC. 877.598.0830, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name.