ISC’s Sales Recruiting Team has been retained by a leading industrial manufacturer in the US to find a Territory Manager for their growing team. Our client produces a wide range of high-quality products with advanced technology that is unmatched in the industry.
Territory Manager Responsibilities:
· Grow and develop current customer base by identifying customer’s needs and providing a viable solution
· Research competitors to keep an edge regarding products, service and warranties
· Manage current customer base while capturing new business relationships through referrals, networking and cold calling
· Strong negotiation and sales skills, full knowledge of product’s features and benefits with the ability to demonstrate for customer
· Preparation of budget reports and territory business plans
· Devise effective marketing and territory sales strategies
· Analyze data to adjust sales strategies
· Analyze sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques
· Project potential sales for future quarters by reviewing operational reports and records and present to executive leadership
· Reporting related to sales and distributor pipeline
· Analyze sales reports to determine territory sales and distributor performance
· Communicate with manager regarding sales activities
Territory Manager Rewards:
· The opportunity to own a territory and develop new clients
· Work with a cutting-edge company that is a leader in their field
· Collaborate across departments within the company in producing a top-notch sales process
· Complete autonomy over your department
· Develop relationships with internal and/or external suppliers
· Influence cross functional initiatives across the company
· Enjoy the freedom of a remote position
Territory Manager Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, marketing or related field equivalent combination of education and experience
· 5+ years of sales experience in the industrial market (automotive refinishing solutions, paint booths, or automotive refinishing).
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to travel up to 70%
· Demonstrated ability to manage a sales pipeline
· Demonstrated skillset in networking, relationship building and public speaking
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name.