Our Client is a Hybrid Solutions provider who’s focussed on 5 key areas: Storage, Security, Memory, Networking & Accessories. They manufacture & distribute their own branded solutions alongside distributing on behalf of their strategic partners to bring together a comprehensive product portfolio.
To be recognised by our clients across EMEA as their trusted solutions provider for Storage, Security, Memory and Accessories. Priding itself on consistently delivering outstanding levels of customer service and with a strong, reliable product portfolio we aim to deliver the right product, first time, every time.
The UK Business Development Manager role is focussed on identifying & prospecting new clients from within the UK Reseller community with a view to then nurturing & maintaining these new clients alongside existing clients across its product portfolio. This role is a complete sales cycle role from prospecting to account management within your client base.
The role will involve phone and email communication with prospective clients alongside face to face meetings over video platforms such as Teams/Zoom and when possible moving to be in person.
• Researching potential clients based on suitability
• Making introductory calls and emails to new clients
• Establishing a run rate Reseller base in the UK
• Managing/Nurturing existing UK reseller clients
• Preparing, Analysing and Reporting on Sales data
• Preparing quotes/prospects and loading onto our CRM
• Strong social & communication skills
• Ability to work proactively, efficiently & independently
• Strong organisational skills
• Punctual & professional
• At least 1 year’s previous new business sales experience