Why Join EN Trust:
· Generous PTO!
· Great Benefits! Starts within 30 days
· Tremendous Growth Opportunities!
· Mentoring Opportunities!
*This position requires you to work in the field 100% of the time*
Purpose of the job:
Acts as the field point of contact for questions or concerns from co-workers with less experience. Assess daily workload and assigns jobs, projects or individual tasks to fielding team. A portion of daily assignments may include gathering detailed information on utility poles, electrical distribution and telecommunication lines, pole attachments, wire heights and any other information necessary for the purpose of pole loading, permitting, design planning, and/or drafting. Manages multiple field teams.
The ideal candidate will also have a client focus approach and will work well independently and as part of the project team.
· Reliable and consistent attendance
· Be polite and courteous when communicating with clients, customers, and/or property owners
· Traverse terrain that can be at times difficult to access and/or in remote areas
· Produce accurate reports in a neat, legible manner
· Use common garden tools safely
· Follow general safety guidelines and wear appropriate PPE
· Load, unload, transport, and care for equipment used to complete job
Education, Certifications and/or Experience Required:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Able to complete assigned responsibilities with little to no supervisor
· Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid driver’s license
· Work is performed primarily outdoors with repeated exposure to temperature variations and involves driving to and from different job sites in a company vehicle.
· The position requires manual dexterity, standing, walking, climbing stairs, getting in and out of a passenger truck multiple times a day, bending, kneeling, sitting for extended periods, and crouching. Requires the ability to hear, speak, and/or signal people to convey potential or actual safety hazards and exchange information to include receiving assignments or direction from co-workers and supervisors.
· This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday. Occasional overtime may be required as jobs demand.
Local day travel will be required.
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 2,500+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
ENTRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP BY THE NUMBERS:
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
3000+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
EN Engineering is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. EN Engineering does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with EN Engineering.