Investment Manager/Discretionary Fund Manager
My client is looking for an experienced, Level 6 PCIAM/CISI Discretionary Fund Manager/Investment Manager with an in-depth knowledge of working on a consultative basis with Financial Advisers and Independent Financial Advisers.
- To articulate the Model Portfolio and Discretionary proposition to the London based Financial Advisers, requiring and demonstrating a clear Investment understanding and knowledge.
- Create long term partnerships and have experience of cultivating similar relationships within previous roles with internal advisers as well as external advisers.
- Create and develop opportunities through a consultative relationship.
- Work in partnership with Business Development Managers and Financial Advisers to secure and retain new assets under management with intermediary relationships.
- Lead communications and drive new business through specific investment propositions for the internal and external Financial Advisers.
- Qualified to Level 6 PCIAM or CISI.
- Discretionary Fund Management experience.
- Must have several years’ experience working within the intermediated investment market place, with an emphasis on segregated fund management advice and influence, alongside relationship development capabilities.
In return, the successful candidate can expect to receive a competitive salary and benefits package including a bonus.
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful