My client is an Investment Management company who work in partnership with Financial Advisers, Wealth Managers and Family Offices to create and deliver innovative investment solutions for their clients. They are looking for an ambitious Marketing Assistant to join their business, someone who has an exceptional approach to the role, who understands that the needs of their clients (both internal and external) are at the heart of everything they do and key to the success of the business.
Marketing Assistant job responsibilities
· Manage routine updates of marketing collateral, including brochures, sales aids and presentations
· Support the production of monthly fund factsheets ▪ Support the team with marketing campaigns, events and webinars
· Monitor the central team inbox and respond to internal enquiries
· Provide additional support on new marketing initiatives (e.g. market research / surveys)
· Marketing SharePoint file management
· Formatting and typesetting documents for colleagues from across the business to ensure brand consistency
· Manage third party marketing accounts
· Support administration team with new staff onboarding process
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Financial Services experience preferred but not essential
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
· Willingness to challenge oneself and existing process
· Ability to work under self-motivation, influence outcomes and drive processes without supervision
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
· Commitment to ensuring the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects
· Willingness to help a team member in need
In return you will be offered a salary of £25,000 to £35,000, generous benefits package and bonus structure.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.