Our client, rated one of the best managed Companies' in Canada in the Tri-city area is seeking a Senior Hardware Developers for their fast growing operations. Role will be remote to start however will remain hybrid with the requirement to come into the office 2-3 times in a week.
Bonus: You get to work in a highly sought after customized labs to work out of!
Successful candidate for this job will be responsible for the developing, designing and testing of various new products. The candidate will work alongside our hardware designers, embedded systems developers, and work closely with our mechanical design team.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- RF Systems and integrating new products in the embedded computers, microprocessors etc.
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- ARM Experience
- Testing hardware and software revisions
- Design reviews
- Maintaining legacy designs
- Participating in and executing process improvements
Successful candidate will require the following skills/experience:
- Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic Degree
-At 5+years of experience with any or multiple of hardware design, embedded design, phone design, RF Design
- knowledge of Python and/or C++
- Process oriented
- Capture schematics
- PCB Layout
- Hardware and software debugging experience
- Ability to capture and analyze data
- Attention to detail
- SMT soldering good to have
The following skills are beneficial:
- Wireless / IoT experience
- Linux command line