Manager, Private Clients / Co-Investor Circle
To assist the team in generating business revenues, profit contribution and growth in assets under management by developing the ‘Co-Investment Circle’ and Private Client investor base.
· Promote the awareness of the business in order to attract new clients
· Manage the existing direct and CIC client base
· Drive the development and growth of the CIC and direct client base by winning new investors
· Increase membership and engagement of the CIC
· Active networking within investor community, including reach out and securing new potential members/investors
· Drive placement & syndication activities
· Arrange the planning, organising and running of a regular series of CIC meetings and events
· Marketing campaigns: to support and manage fund-raising campaigns
· Marketing collateral: to support the development and management of Private Client marketing materials, presentations and sales collateral
Communications & Investor Relations
· Communications: to manage regular communications and updates to investors and strategic partners
· “Know-Your-Client” (KYC): to verify and to assist the build-up and recording of information relating to direct clients and CIC members
· Reporting: to manage the production of reports and communications to ensure investors are kept well informed about their investments and receive information in a timely manner
· Bookbuild management: Management and administration of the investor bookbuild. Co-ordinating and managing client contacts.
· Transaction support: Provide support to clients from initial call through to execution
· Speech and presentation writing: preparing speeches, talks, seminars; and associated investment presentations
· Research: research and follow the venture capital industry, be appraised of competitor developments, build up the companies research library
· Competition: keep up to date on the activities of the firm’s competitors
· Representation: attend industry events as a representative of the business
· Performance monitoring: support preparing monthly monitoring reports
• Legal & Compliance: to apply the firm’s compliance procedures to all client matters
· Training: to undertake appropriate training to meet the firm’s compliance requirements
· To work towards securing professional qualifications to ensure the highest level of service to investors (where required)
The role will be subject to on-going mentoring during the probation period and then subject to formal annual reviews and informal reviews throughout the year.
Roles in the firm are linked with specific OKRs which embody the qualitative and quantitative work agreed for the coming 12 month period.
The performance in this role will be judged on both quantitative and qualitative factors.
Without pretending to be an exclusive or comprehensive list of performance criteria, the following are offered in good faith by way of guidance:
· Fulfilment of objectives relating to company OKRs
· Accuracy and reliability
· Respect of professional disciplines
· Timely delivery of tasks
· Reliability and quality of work
· Sound judgement in matters relating to the role
· Discretion as and when appropriate
· Willingness to go the extra mile to take responsibility
· Shared passion for the quality of the progress of the firm as whole
· Creativity, innovation, ideas
· Teamwork and cooperation with others
· Contribution to the positive and friendly atmosphere of the team