Put your skills to work at a stable company in an unstable time! Our client is a multi-billion-dollar eCommerce company with global operations in 19 countries and a strong, loyal customer base. This client continues to grow with annual revenue hitting over $2 Billion.
Our client, located in Idaho Falls, ID, has been on the cutting edge of patented technology in the Wellness industry for over three decades. With an overall mission of wellness and research into sustainable products, you will be a part of a mindful community of professionals, working to bring the enterprise to the cutting edge of technology.
We are seeking a skilled UX Designer who possesses and skillfully applies principles, practices and procedures related to developing applications. This role will require a high level of creativity to continually produce custom visual interfaces crafted specifically to meet the needs of internal stakeholders.
- Support stakeholders and understand their unique challenges.
- Collaborate closely with other departments to understand their needs
- Work efficiently to add value
- Must be skilled at front-end design for websites, user interface designs, emails, social media.
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences - all within specified product requirements and deadlines
- Sharp conceptual skills are non-negotiable.
- Exceptional user interface and experience design skills and an understanding of user-centered design disciplines and principals, as well as an eye for subtle detail.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
How does this benefit you?
- Our client has a GREAT CULTURE - flexibility is a must in this position; you'll become a part of a fast-paced team dedicated to a feel-good lifestyle brand dedicated to changing lives. Our client is proud to be part of a values-driven organization that treats employees with respect. Their employees and their families enjoy company parties and countless discounts around the community. They implement a very real open-door policy, and all employees are on a first name basis—it feels more like a family than a multi-national corporation.
- Their location is Safe, uncrowded & affordable - nestled in the heart of beautiful Eastern Idaho, Idaho Falls is a prosperous and vibrant community, as well as the gateway to recreational paradise. This unique setting provides numerous opportunities for total wellness -- social, physical, financial, and emotional. If you love outdoor activities, this is the place for you, with the Snake River running right through town, the Rocky Mountains dominating the horizon, and Yellowstone less than a 2-hour drive away.
- Excellent compensation - in addition to a competitive wage, our client offers comprehensive benefits for their full-time employees that include all you would expect plus some remarkable surprises, such as a longevity bonus. They provide an onsite fitness center, free concierge service, and an employee restaurant.
Please reach out to us directly for further details. We understand talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether you're qualified or not, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
At Blackmere, we believe innovation and diversity go hand in hand. We are an equal opportunity employer and 100% committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse Blackmere. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.