To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
- 7+ years of Front End Development experience
- Strong analysis and organizational skills are imperative with demonstrated capability for problem solving and resolution.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously and properly prioritize issues and needs
- Professionalism, attention to detail and a positive, customer-focused attitude are imperative
- Ability to work with sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, and other information design documents
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as Sass or less
- Strong Vue.js experience
- Strong Angular experience (migrating from Angular 1.4.2 to Vue.js)
- Experience with Node.js and node build tools like Gulp or Grunt
- Experience using GIT or other version control systems
- A strong passion for front-end architecture as well as a driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with Amazon CloudFront, S3, and other Amazon Web Services
- Experience with web video delivery formats such as DASH or HLS
- Develop web-based applications and enhancements that meet user requirements and follow design standards
- Create, develop and maintain interactive projects
- Analyze problems as assigned, and provide a structured solution
- Function as a professional team member contributing to a positive and productive work environment
We are well aware that talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether or not you're qualified, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
Blackmere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.