Large 3PL company is seeking their next Sr Finance Manager. Must have a proven track record leading a finance department, have direct industry experience (or come from an inventory environment like manufacturing or CPG) and be willing to be in office. Strong experience with Netsuite and / or Anaplan highly desired.
- Lead periodic business reviews with operations and product management teams.
- Own scoping, stakeholder engagement, and approval of new investment proposals in North America for our Depot portfolio of products.
- Collaborating with corporate, regional, and local functions such as operations, IT, safety, FP&A, and the investment committee to drive the investment process.
- Preparing documentation, investment write-up, and financial modeling of investment proposals.
- Analyzing the strategy, operational effectiveness, commercial viability, risks, and opportunities of investments.
- Provide support for ongoing customer pricing opportunities.
- Understanding and clearly articulating the present and future state of the Business to enable data-based decision-making.
- Being accountable for timely, high quality and fit-for-purpose financial reporting and analysis to key stakeholders.
- Possible analyst direct report.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis as required.
- BA or BS (MBA a plus)
- 8+ years experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
- Strong background in high-impact finance roles, with a proven track record of driving business results through financial insights.
- Thorough understanding of finance and a sincere interest in working with the business to drive performance and generate value.
- Exposure to Logistics Industry