ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 2,500+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
ENTRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP BY THE NUMBERS:
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
3000+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
This position is responsible for managing multiple large projects concurrently; direct supervisory responsibilities for other staff members that may include other Project Managers or senior technical leads for specific project responsibilities of large and complex projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all projects that are assigned by the Business Unit Leader (BUL) to ensure the projects meet all required project measurements and indicators for performance which have been set by either the client or internally. These performance indicators include, but are not limited to, schedule performance, project budget performance, project profitability, client relationship and satisfaction, and project quality control.
- Maintaining, implementing and monitoring a system of quality control and check on all projects assigned
- Maintaining a system to accurately forecast fee revenue on an ongoing monthly basis
- Monitoring the training needs of individual staff members whom are direct reports and identifying and scheduling training programs with the BUL
- Assisting in developing strategic plans for the Business Unit and assisting with developing and implementing programs to achieve strategic growth plans for the Business Unit and Firm
- Assisting with identifying the resource needs of the Business Unit by tracking resource requirements of all projects assigned on an ongoing basis and communicating the resource needs to the BUL
- Assisting the BUL in identifying key talent and resources within or for the Business Unit
- Preparing or assisting in preparing proposals
- Participating in sales calls and client presentations
- Developing and maintaining quality relationships with clients
- Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with other Business Units providing the most optimum project team for projects often using personnel from multiple Business Units
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university or equivalent technical degree
- Registration as a professional engineer is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience. Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the natural gas or liquid pipeline industry. At least 7 years of the work experience must be at a pipeline operating company or at an engineering consulting firm
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in managing engineering projects in the pipeline industry as a senior project engineer or equivalent
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
- Strong project management skills
- Strong industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
- ISO Project Management Training
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the Firm; must also be able to work at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours); strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.